⇓ Pre-enrolment checklist
- Is there an advertised information session to attend?
- Do I need to discuss my choice with a career counsellor?
- Do I meet the entry requirements?
- Is the course being offered how and when I want?
- What are the costs I need to be aware of, including course related charges?
- Are there any external factors to consider including licensing and Centrelink requirements?
⇓ Apply and enrol
- Apply or enrol online.
- Supply any required supporting documents.
- Phone 1300 628233 or your local campus for assistance.
⇓ Pay and finalise enrolment
- Pay the course fee or apply for a concession or exemption (where applicable).
- Join the Student Association (optional).
- Discuss Recognition of Prior Learning with the Head teacher or Course Coordinator.
- Have your TAFE Card photo taken (if applicable).
- Check your receipt includes details of first class.